Investing in yourself
One of the scariest parts about investing in a photo session is the investment cost. We are excited to offer convenient, no-interest pre-payment plans that can be utilized for any of the collections! The best part about your pre-payment plan is that, by the time you arrive for your session, the stress about paying for your session will be gone!
THE BOUDIE BANK!!
THE BOUDIE BANK IS a stress free way to pre-pay for your collection of choice!
So.... how does this work?
• Your payment plan can be started once your contract is signed and your nonrefundable retainer session experience fee has been paid in full.
• Once your non-refundable retainer fee is paid in full, you are able to then split that the balance of your collection fee into however many payments you may need prior to your session. For instance, if your total is $2700 (+ taxes) and you are comfortable paying $500/month, it would take about 6 months to pay it off, so we would set up your session for 6 months from now!
• There are three different payment schedules you can choose from: weekly, biweekly, or monthly. It simply depends on what you are the most comfortable with!
• When choosing to participate in a payment plan, you must be comfortable providing two forms of payment: a primary as well as a secondary. The primary card will be set onto auto-pay with scheduled, set due dates that will be easily found on your invoice.
• We also accept PayPal credit for purchases, in addition to debit and credit cards. If you'd like to see if you qualify, you can do so directly by visiting the following link: apply for PayPal Credit here.
What's the fine print?
• There will be an additional contract you will need to sign when participating in one of our in-house payment plans.
• All payment plan payments are non-refundable and on auto pay - even if you choose to cancel your session.
• Provided your payment does not go through and you are unreachable via email after 2 weeks of failed payment attempts, your payment plan will be cancelled.
• If your payment plan is cancelled, you will owe the remaining balance in full 14 days prior to your session date.
• Provided the remainder of your payment plan is not received 14 days prior to your session as indicated within your signed contract, your session may be cancelled and you will be waiving all payments. There is no interest, nor pre-payment penalty.
• No collection products will be ordered and no digital files will be released until your full payment plan has been resolved
Everyone is Eligible!
Should I consider a Payment Plan?
Absolutely!! Any client that would like to do a boudoir session without worrying about the upfront cost should consider it! This helps you to get what you want and to do it without stressing!
How do we set this up?
We will set up a pre-payment phone call to discuss terms, but the simplest version is, you pay the session fee and down-payment on your package and we split up the remaining payments evenly until the date of your shoot so that it is paid, in-full, before your session!
Do I have to pre-purchase my order?
A pre-purchase is not required. Opting out of a pre-purchase means full payment will be required at your gallery reveal or you can spread your payment plan out up to 6 months after your reveal. You can also use PayPal Credit at checkout!
No products are ordered until collections are paid in full, so the sooner it's paid, the sooner you get your keepsakes!
Are Payments refundable?
Pre-payments are non refundable but this can help keep you motivated for your session!! It's going to be the best time!!!
What if I want MORE after the session??
Well, that's easy! Your pre-payment goes to the cost of any additional upgrades and you pay the remaining balance at the time of the reveal and ordering appointment!